Why to attend the workshop ? If you........
1. You want to access confidence to speak to a group of people
2. You want to access confidence to make a presentation
3. You want to access confidence in facing a conflict situation
4. You want to access confidence before you take an action
5. You want to access confidence expressing what’s on your mind
6. You want to access confidence in social situations
7. You want to access confidence at the time of exams
8. You want to access confidence with a specific person, eg Boss, Customer, Professor etc
In this workshop you will learn
- What is confidence? Discover what it means to you.
- How to motivate yourself and develop self-belief
- How to drop the baggage of low self- esteem and self-doubt
- Change your mental strategy to feel confident
- A daily action plan to practice the confidence skill
- Tips, Tools and Resources to enhance and access confidence
Who can participate : Professionals, Managers, Leaders, Students, Homemakers
Date: 30th May 2020
Time: 10am to 1pm
Online Link: Zoom
Investment : Rs1000/-
The Wednesday Program
Just wanted to share that I offer a pro-bono or a free session once a week on every Wednesday from 4pm to 6pm. This is an online or a face to face session at my office, in Mahalaxmi Layout Bangalore.
This session is for those who are really looking at bringing a change in an area of their life, ready to put in the work to create that change and yet don’t know how to go about it.
So if you are someone who is probably feeling stuck in an area of life like at work or personal life, are feeling dissatisfied and are wondering what next ,or want to manage your emotions better you can book a session with me every Wednesday.
You can book more than one session too and based on the availability I can allot you a slot.
Why free session?
The intent of this initiative is that more and more people get an opportunity to build their life through the power of coaching and live life fully.
Who is this free session for?
It is for those of you who are not looking at investing in a coaching program currently.
It is also for those of you who do not want to engage in an entire coaching program but would like to have a session or couple of them and begin creating a change you desire.
Kindly write to me on email@example.com and we will get together for a session
You can also fill out your details on the form by clicking here and I will get in touch with you. http://www.manjiricoach.com/contact-us/
In case you feel anyone from your family, friends or colleagues may benefit from this please do share.